Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year, New Resolution, Same Old Me

8 Months. That is quite a while. Working is busy, at least mine is. 8 months ago, I was employed. And to my surprise, Im still here. Its fun. Working in a shopping mall. Trust me, it is. You go to the office at nine never knowing what time you will go out. Like today, Ive just arrived at home. Well, I stayed back at the mall because me and my friends went to see the Actorlympic at TAS. Its a good one, miss it you shouldnt.

Did I tell you what I do here? Im working under the advertising & promotion department. My work scope? Everything from event organising to buying ice cream for a crying kid. Office hour? Depends on the season. Is the pay good? Sort of. Do I love working here? Damn I do.

Theres always drama here at the mall. Today, a kid was stuck at the escalator and fell down. Then when I was reading through the paper, somebody complain to the editorial that our foodcourt shortchanged him. 1 cent! 1 bloody cent! And Im still looking for vendors for our Chinese New Year promotion.

My whole life has changed. Bit by bit. Social life. New environment, new friends, new problems.

The thing is, I promise myself, that starting next year, I wanna make sure I read my blog at least once a week. My life is like soap opera, and why not bitch about it to everyone. Later.

No comments: